Stay warmer while navigating from point A to B with the reliable thermal protection of this fully featured 550-fill down jacket that offers a water-repellent finish, angled quilting, a two-way front zipper for improved ventilation and a detachable hood.
- Warm 550 fill goose down insulated winter jacket
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Snap-off, removable hood
- Darts on back waist for shaping
- Contoured quilting for waist definition
- Exposed front zip
- Down cocoon brim on the hood for added warmth and protection
- Rolled-over elastic inner cuffs and hem
- Covered-zip hand pockets
- Rounded cocoon drop-tail hem
- Media compatible
- Select styles have metallic-thread logos and a black METALUXE® zip
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- Avg Weight: 710 g (25 oz)
- Center Back: 31"
- Heather: 55% polyester, 45% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.