Get double the winter coverage with this reversible, insulated parka featuring a wind-resistant and water-repellent exterior, and a silky, fur-like fleece interior. The updated quilt pattern breathes new life into one of our trusty classics.
- Jacket reverses from Raschel swirl fleece to wind-resistant taffeta
- Relaxed fit
- Zip hand pockets on dobby side
- Open hand pockets on Raschel fleece side
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Avg Weight: 779 g (27.48 oz)
- Center Back: 26”
- Fabric: body: 40D 74 g/m² 100% polyester
- Fabric: lining: 360 g/m² 100% polyester high-pile Raschel fleece
- Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.