Providing everyday warmth and comfort, this classic pullover is made with Synchilla® fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia's Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Pullover is constructed from breathable midweight polyester double-sided fleece that transforms trash (literally) into cozy, layerable warmth. It comes in an assortment of bright solids and color blocks, and features the signature four-snap placket, stand-up collar reinforced with nylon trim, a chest pocket with a nylon flap and snap closure, plus spandex binding at sleeve openings and hem. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T® four-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with nylon chest-pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings and hem
- Hip length
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece.
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece.
- Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester fleece.
- Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave.
- Solid and heather fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn