Our iconic Denali jacket gets even warmer with 550-fill down insulation for versatile warmth that's easy to layer in cool-to-cold conditions. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- Iconic Denali Jacket with 550 fill down for added warmth
- Active fit
- 550 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Brushed collar lining
- Hypalon® front zip and pocket zip pulls
- Zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Woven overlay on chest and forearms
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Raised logo
- Two-tone tweed in select styles
- Black oxide trims
- Avg Weight: 620 g (21.87 oz)
- Center Back: 26.5"
- Body (two-tone and solid): 190 g/m² 100% polyester small tweed
- Upper Body: 50D 102 g/m² 100% polyester
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.