Crush ascents this fall in the jacket featuring stretch-woven panels for excellent range of motion. Combined with the bottleneck quilting pattern with lightweight ThermoBall™ insulation that provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio and fewer cold spots, you’ll be ticking off your climbing goals like there’s no tomorrow.
- Slim fit
- 16 g ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation throughout the body and top side of sleeves for lightweight warmth
- Durable micro-stripe ripstop face paired with an abrasion-resistant, double weave soft shell for a mid layer built to withstand wear
- Stretch-woven side and underarm panels allow for added breathability and mobility
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Internal mesh stow pocket on right side
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight: 440 g (15.5 oz)
- Length From Center Back: 28"
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Body and Top Side Of Sleeves: 10D X 20D 32 g/m² 85% Nylon, 15% Polyester Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Side Panels And Underside Of Sleeves: 274 g/m² 50% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyester, 8% Elastane Stretch Woven With DWR Finish
- Lining: 20D X 20D 39 g/m² 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 16 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ Synthetic Insulation