Whether camping or playing a card game on the deck, the goal is to spend more time together with those who are important to us. Helix Basecamp packs the latest LEDs, while the collapsible globe keeps the light soft on your eyes. This lantern’s collapsible legs raise the lantern up to ensure it lights up a wide area, while multiple hanging options add versatility. The power dial controls dimmable white and red LEDs in the same intuitive manner as old-school gas lanterns. Lockout prevents accidental activation.
- Power: 250 lumens
- Lamp: Maxbright White LED, Ultrabright Red LED
- Burn Time: Max Bright White High - 8 hours, Max Bright White Low - 30 hours, High Red - 16 hours, Low Red - 40 hours
- Weight: 358 grams (12.63 oz)
- IPX6 Water resistance: Quick dunkings and some precipitation
- Warranty: 5 years
- Batteries: 3 AA Alkaline (included)
- HEATSINK TECHNOLOGY - Princeton Tec has developed proprietary ultralight heatsinks to protect LED products from overheating. Even though LEDs operate at much lower temperatures than traditional incandescent bulbs, they still generate heat. If this heat is not dissipated, the LED will suffer irreversible damage. By using heatsinks, Princeton Tec lights can burn at extreme brightness levels for long periods of time. The heatsink may be incorporated internally or externally depending on the product and its application.
- LED OPTIC COLLIMATOR - A collimator gathers all available light from an LED in the form of scattered rays and re-emits the light as parallel rays, making it more optically efficient than a standard reflector. Princeton Tec calibrates each collimator to the type of LED and application of each light. With proprietary optimized collimator / lens systems, Princeton Tec continues to advance LED technology.