Our Classic Synthetic bags offer great value and high quality materials. Our INTEGRITY insulation, with 97% recycled material, feels as warm and soft as down insulation. Whether you’re looking for your ﬁrst bag or want to add a synthetic option to your gear quiver, campers of all levels will appreciate the versatility of these Big Agnes System bags. Made thermally efficient with Insotect Tubic™ construction, you’ll notice the total body insulation right away. Slip any rectangular 20” wide pad into our full pad sleeve design and you are ready to go.
Temperature Rating: -20 degrees - 0 degrees
Weight: Regular - 3 lb 15 oz; Long - 4 lb 7 oz
Length: Regular - fits up to 5' 10"; Long - fits up to 6" 6"
Shoulder Girth: Regular - 70"; Long - 73"
Hip Girth: Regular - 65"; Long - 68"
Foot Girth: Regular - 53"; Long - 53"
Stuff Sack Size: 10" x 21"
Compressed Bag Size: 10" x 12"
- New design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk sleeping space without adding bulk
- New contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- New cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper (Not available on Cross Mountain)
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Stretch panel on pad sleeve doubles as pillow stabilizer
- Zipper garage stores zipper
- 70”/178cm YKK #8 zipper
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with water repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- A-Flex™ construction
- Insotec Hotstream insulation - 100% recycled, high loft