Our Classic Synthetic bags offer great value and high quality materials including Insotect Hotstream® insulation, featuring 100% recycled material, which feels as warm and soft as down insulation. Whether you're looking for your first bag or want to add a synthetic option to your gear quiver, campers of all levels will appreciate the versatility of these Big Agnes System bags. Made thermally efficient with A-Shingo™, A-Flex™, or quilted construction, you'll notice the total body insulation right away. Slip any rectangular 20" wide pad into our full pad sleeve design and you are ready to go.
Temperature Rating - 1 degree - 15 degrees
Weight: Regular - 3 lb 4 oz; Long - 3 lb 9 oz
Length: Regular - fits up to 5' 10"; Long - fits up to 6" 6"
Shoulder Girth: Regular - 70"; Long - 73"
Hip Girth: Regular - 65"; Long - 68"
Foot Girth: Regular - 53"; Long - 53"
Stuff Sack Size: 9" x 20"
Compressed Bag Size: Regular - 9" x 10"; Long - 9" x 11"
- Design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Sculpted contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood design gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Stretch panel on pad sleeve doubles as pillow stabilizer
- Our softest, technical sleeping bag fabrics yet - smooth and soft to the touch
- 70"/178cm YKK #8 zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finishNylon taffeta liningA-Flex™ constructionHotstream® by Insotect - 100% recycled polyester insulation