The climbing helmet with style – the El Cap’s stylish design leaves no excuse for not wearing a helmet when climbing. With its visor and narrow design, the El Cap creates a completely new look. In technical terms, the hybrid helmet consists of a robust outer shell combined with an innovative 2K-EPS core (two styrofoam layers of different thicknesses are combined in the Conehead method) to ensure maximum absorption and the highest possible safety. Many ventilation openings and a perfect fit make it extremely comfortable to wear.
- Robust plastic Hard Shell in a progressive design
- Innovative 2K-EPS core for improved absorption properties
- 12 ventilation openings for maximum climate comfort
- Ergonomic interior with comfortable padding
- Lightweight, easily adjustable headband for quick fit
- Height- and size-adjustable headband
- All-round, fully adjustable chin strap for optimum fit
- 4 headlamp clips
- EN 12492 standard
- Weight: 11.9 oz
Multipitch Rockclimbing, Sportsclimbing
Mixed- and Iceclimbing, Via Ferrata, Big Wall Climbing
Mammut helmets stand out through a whole range of cleverly designed elements and functions. All aimed at offering optimal protection and comfort for mountaineers and climbers in even the toughest conditions.
Large ventilation opening for high air circulation and good heat outflow.
Fully adjustable chin strap for optimum fit.
Adjustment mechanism for rapid and simple adjustment to any head size.
Headlamp clipsFour large and stable clips suitable for all types of headlamps.