Sherpa's best selling trail pant, the Khumbu Pant is made from a state-of-the-art fabric that's water-resistant to shed moisture on drizzly days and through stream crossings. It has just the right amount of stretch for long-wearing comfort and always maintains a pulled-together, wrinkle-resistant look. Its durability is unmatched for rugged trails and boulder breaks.
- Four-way stretch and gusseted crotch for greater mobility and comfort
- Durable yet lightweight
- Quick-to-dry and easy to wash
- Water-repellent finish
- Low profile belt loops, bulk-free waistband
- Seams are placed away from hips to avoid chafing under pack belt or harness
- Zippered hand, thigh and back pockets keep essentials secure
- Waistband is lined in tricot for against-the-skin comfort
- UPF 50+
- 5.16 oz. four-way stretch 88% nylon,12% spandex with a durable water-repellent finish
- Traditional, relaxed fit
- Inseam: Short: 30" / Regular: 32"