With a Himaltec® laminated 2-layer brushed herringbone outer fabric and 200g recycled poly insulation, the Kathmandu Parka is strong enough for the mountain, yet sophisticated enough for the city — with a brushed flannel lining, adjustable hood and always Nepal inspired detailing.
- Shell fabric has a 5,000mm/5,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Seam sealed construction
- 200g 100% recycled polyester insulation
- Adjustable Hood | Fit can be refined via a 2-way cinch system at center back and sides
- Interior and exterior zippered Napoleon chest pockets
- Two front top-entry snap-closure pockets
- Two side entry hand pockets
- Brushed flannel lining and separate standing collar, added softness
- Adjustable snap cuff tabs
- Center back length: 34.5"
- Weight: 1270 g. (44.8 oz.)
- Shell: Himaltec® laminated 2-layer brushed herringbone that is 100% polyester | Insulation: 200g insulation uses 100% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth | Lining: 60% cotton/ 40% polyester brushed herringbone flannel