Incredibly warm and highly rugged, the Dingboche Jacket, which is made of our own hydrophilliac Himaltec® materials, also has super-lightweight PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation, which utilizes a proprietary water repellent finish to keep you warm when wet. The removable hood gives you added warmth and protection when conditions get rough.
- Overlay fabric at hood, yoke, elbows has a 10,000mm/10,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable fabric rating
- PrimaLoft® Silver insulation combines water-repellent goosedown (60%) with superfine, hydrophobic PrimaLoft® fibers (40%) for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Removable hood with separate standing collar for added warmth and protection from the elements
- Pocketing: Snap-closure chest pocket and zippered handwarmer pockets to provide instant access to essentials
- Weight: 1400 g. (50 oz.)
- Fabric Technology: Shell is made of Himaltec® laminated 2-layer plain weave that is 100% polyester; Overlay fabric, yoke, hood and elbow are 100% polyester with DWR (durable water-repellent) finish; Insulation is PrimaLoft® Silver 650 fill-power 60% down 40% PrimaLoft® fibers; Lining is 100% nylon plain weave with snow lion print